Return to RC-AirSim Main Page
$8.95 you can register your copy of RC-AirSim v1.0 at:
The RC-AirSim Registration page
1. Select "Register" and then "Register this copy of RC-AirSim" from the menu in RC-AirSim. Or click the "Register RC-AirSim" button.
2. Write down the Registration Code shown.
3. Click on "Register RC-AirSim and get your Unlock Code", and follow the on-screen directions.
4. You will then receive your Unlock Code in an email.
5. In RC-AirSim, type your Unlock Code in the Unlock Code area of the registration window.
Your Unlock Code turns your Demo Version into the Registered Version of RC-AirSim v1.0. This allows unlimited flying time and access to all aircraft.
At the Windows Start Menu click:
Type in: dxdiag
Then click OK.
This will run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Your version of DirectX will be listed. To run RC-AirSim v1.0 you need DirectX 8.1 or higher.
The latest version of DirectX can be downloaded from Microsoft.
Simplify your computerís workload by performing the following steps :
Lower your full screen resolution to 640x480x16.
Shut down as many other applications, including background applications, as possible when running RC-AirSim.
The Registered Version of RC-AirSim v1.0 supports modified and new aircraft for the advanced user.
Check out the Instructions for RC-AirSim, or send us an email.